We offer two service options, both helping our Clients minimise the organisational impact of auto enrolment.
The first is a processing service dealing with all pension elements relating to payroll. The second includes all processing, in addition to the pension communications (regulatory requirement) as well as providing an online portal for your employees to view and print all their payroll documents.
Option 1: Processing Only
- Set up pension information in the payroll system. Note: This will include pensionable and qualifying earnings, any postponement periods, pension scheme codes and details of output files required.
- Complete the initial employee assessments on your behalf and assign the correct “worker category” to each employee.
- Provide a pensions output file for each pay period. Note: This will enable your pension provider to issue the correct communications to the employees and to collect the correct amount of contributions by direct debit.
- Continually assess all employees each time they are paid based on multiple criteria.
- Process refunds of contributions for employees who have opted out.
- Record opt out dates to ensure employees are automatically opted back in after a three year period.
Option 2: Processing and Communication
In addition to the services outlined under option 1, we are also able to offer the following:
- Create and publish all pension communications to employees via a secure portal. Employees can then log in to view, save or print their information.
- Create and publish payslips and P60s to the secure portal. Employees can then log in to view, save or print. This portal also gives employees the opportunity to view historical payslips.
Please note the portal is available 24 hours a day and is secure, password protected and fully compliant with UK data protection laws. Furthermore, a free App is available for employees to view their respective information from personal devices.